Our body always needs a healthy diet to stay fit. The food we eat all day contains carbohydrates, fats, proteins, and other minerals. Sodium is another component that must be present in our diet as it functions to contract and relax muscles in the human body and regulates the water and salt ratio. But a high intake of sodium can damage our blood vessels and lead to other health issues like high blood pressure.
Today, our unhealthy diets have disturbed our sodium level intake, which is not something good. Many people are always in a rush to get to work and prefer quick meals. Mostly they go to some nearby restaurant to eat and remove hunger without taking into account the nutritional value that can cause their health to deteriorate in the future.
The daily sodium intake must not exceed 1500 mg. You can regulate this amount by counting the nutritional facts of the meals. However, there are 7 quick low-sodium sandwich options you must try.
Egg Mayonnaise Sandwich:
Eggs-mayonnaise sandwiches are delicious, low-fat meal options for lunch and breakfast. They are easy to cook and taste tantalizing and the most amazing aspect is all the ingredients are easily available.
Bread, eggs, mayonnaise, salt, black pepper, and 1 tablespoon vinegar.
- Take two slices of bread and cut the corners smoothly with a knife.
- Now boil 2 eggs. Separate the egg white and yolk in a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients with mayonnaise and add salt to taste and black pepper.
- Now add a spoonful of white vinegar.
- Spread the whole mixture evenly on the bread. Your low-fat egg-mayo sandwich is ready to eat.
Creamy Avocado Toast:
Avocado sandwiches supply our bodies with many healthy nutrients. You can also add eggs and other spices according to your taste. It tastes delicious.
One ripe avocado, One fried egg, bread toast, cream, salt, and pepper.
- Take a bread slice. Spread the avocado by cutting it into a large thick slice.
- Now put in a fried egg and add the spices.
- Enjoy your avocado slice.
Charbroiled BBQ Sandwich:
As most people are nonvegetarian and rely on chicken and meat. But they were also concerned about their health. A Charbroiled BBQ sandwich is low in sodium and yummy on toast. It has only 4 grams of fat, so it also does not affect your weight.
chicken, mayonnaise, spices and sauces, and bread.
- Mix the chicken with all the spices and sauces.
- Cook the chicken for some time.
- Take two bread slices and chut their corners.
- Now add the cucumber slices, chicken, and mayonnaise, and enjoy your special tikka sandwich.
Chicken Salad Sandwich:
Salad is healthy and nutritional, and it is part of three meals a day. Chicken salad sandwiches are low in fat and have a very low sodium content. It can also be used to lose weight. It also tastes amazing.
Bread, chicken, vegetables of our choice, and spices.
- Cook the chicken and fry the vegetables for some time on low flame.
- Spread the mixture on a bread slice and your chicken and vegetable sandwich is ready.
Creamy cheese chicken sandwich:
Like other low-sodium meals, chicken cheese sandwiches are also a good option. It is rich in other nutrients, but the sodium intake is low. Packed with about 252 calories, it is a delicious option to feed your belly with health and taste.
Bread, chicken, cheese slices, and spices.
- Mix the chicken with spices and cook it on low heat.
- Spread the chicken with one cheese slice, on it.
- Enjoy your sandwich without worrying about your health.
Peanut Butter Sandwich:
A peanut butter sandwich on high-calorie toast is best for people who are in love with sweet and healthy quick sandwiches. Its taste is quite satisfying and is ideal for your health, as it has also proved to be a good food for weight management.
Spread the peanut butter on the bread and enjoy your quick, delicious toast.
The Ultimate Grill Sandwich:
It is a famous fast food sandwich with low-fat content. As the fat amount is only 7 grams, add it to special fast food for people who are trying to lose weight. It also has a low cholesterol level and is an ideal meal with a super duper taste.